DTE - Team 5 - Sorting of garbage
Denne idé er en del af Welfare professions and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Understanding of challenge; What do we know and what don’t we know?
The 17 development goals
- Made by the UN
- Includes everyone
- Secure the future for next generations
- Improve the environment
- Improvement of life for everyone
- Global issues
- Equally responsible for the environment
Of the 17 development goals we want to focus on;
- Responsible consumption and production (reduce waste generation through prevention…)
This also includes;
- Climate action (forbrænding af affald)
- Life below water (distribution af affald)
- Life on land (distribution af affald)
Our main focus is to work with sorting of garbage.
In all our practices sorting of garbage is a problem, and something we think we should be better at. But we chose social education as the practice setting, because we want to influate children in an early age. This could be through kindergarden and maybe even nursery. We want to make it as a part of the normal day to sort garbage and that's why we want to start working with the next generation where sorting your garbage is a natural thing.